Promotion data is invalid, contact customer support.
MSDS data is invalid, please contact customer support.
Product Name :
Orabloc is an amide local anesthetic containing a vasoconstrictor indicated for local, infiltrative or conductive anesthesia in both simple and complex dental procedures. Orabloc is available in two epinephrine formulations: 1:200,000 – commonly used for routine procedures and 1:100,000 – when pronounced homeostasis or improved visualization of the surgical field is required.
Features and Benefits:
• Articaine Hydrochloride 4% with Epinephrine
• Rapid onset of anesthesia within 1-9 minutes
• Complete anesthesia lasts about 1 hour for infiltration, up to 2 hours for nerve block
• 24-month shelf life at room temperature
• Very low manufacture-related degradation products such as articaine acid and epinephrine sulphonic acid
• Sodium edetate free, methylparaben free and latex free
• Each Orabloc cartridge is sealed individually in the blister for maximum protection during storage and handling
:Click to view SDS documentation, available for printing or saving a copy.