Select your item:
Neomem Resorbable Collagen Membrane is a type 1 Bovine Collagen Matrix indicated for use in guided tissue procedures to enhance wound healing. There is higher mechanical strength for membrane stabilization in situ using either sutures or resorbable tacks. Cell occlusive allows nutrient transfer-optimized flexibility and rigidity.
Features and Benefits
- Sterilized by irradiation
- Packaged in double pouches
- Easily trimmed wet or dry-fixated with suture or tack
- Ideal balance between confirming and maintaining shape
- Either side of the Neomem can be placed towards the soft tissue or bone
For qualified customers only. Some exclusions apply.
<table id='promoTable' class='promoCSS'><tr><td>Citagenix Neomem, FlexPlus, Xac Membrane<br> Buy 5 Get 1 of the same Free</td></tr><tr><td colspan='2'></td></tr><tr><td>Good from 1/1/2023 to 3/31/2023</td></tr><tr><td> </td></tr></table>
H Hazardous item. This item may subject your order to additional shipping charges.
D Device Product can only be purchased by a licensed professional.
Rx Prescription Drug. Not Returnable.