Inside Sales Account Manager:
Are you ready to start building your career with one of the largest and most successful dental supply companies in the US?Then we want to talk to you!
Darby Dental Supply is growing and looking to expand our team of passionate and talented people to join our inside sales and business development team as Account Managers.
Consider joining our inside sales team where you can use your skills and talents to generate a base of customers through personalized relationships. Here are some reasons why
our Account Managers love working for Darby:
- Flexible work hour arrangements
- Strong work/life balance
- Commission Guarantee to help you get started
- Sales Bonus/incentives - Daily, Monthly and Quarterly
- Extensive Training program - sales,product training & mentoring
- Promotional opportuniites -we promote our leadership 100% from within
- Comprehensive benefits package:Medical, Dental, Vision
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Generous Paid Time Off Benefits
- Much More!
For over 65 years, as a privately-owned,family-run business, we've provided our employees with a great opportunity to build a lucrative sales career.
As we continue to grow,those opportunities continue to expand. Our Account Managers use their sales skills to develop a base of customers,consisting of dental practices,
building personalized relationships allowing them to better understand the needs of their customers. This personal approach has earned us the title of 'most trusted dental distributor
in the nation!'
Successful candisates for the Account Manager role are outgoing, eager to build a sales career and are able to build relationships quickly over the phone. Whether you are a
seasoned sales rep, or looking to start a career in sales, we have excellent opportunities for you!
Additional requirements of the Account Manager position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in an inside sales role not required but a plus
- Basic computer skills